Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm like so wasted even though i don't drink -.- My hair is in a mess now no differences from bird's nest. My lips are chapped like nobody's business, I can't smell as my nose is blocked ttm & i can't taste a shyt. FML T.T

On the happy note, I'm home on a weekday which is rare ! Happy to be able to sleep till 1 plus, SHIOK AH ! The reason i acting like this because i'm deprived of sleep for so long lol :x Everyday needa wake up at 6am sharp because the bloody 960 always jam + full. I think my body clock is screwed up like 360 degree thats why it broke down finally. But this means no fastfood & no nice food to eat which is bad bad bad ):

Ohwell, it still quite shiok to have a break from those Eyelash-fanatic people there.
Why did i name them eye-lash fanatic? Because they are in so in love with my fake eyelash wtf. The aunties there like 50 plus year old like to ask me how to use, easy anot. Got one say what i edict pict slow because my eyelash too heavy. F you, what has doing slow got a link with eyelash? & fyi, our Ic card pictures always look like crap because of people like her. The reason i do so slow is because i wanna make sure all nicenice then send in for printing lor. Like the hair messy or the person have scars on the face i will remove. Then one day she saw and say aiya don't need to waste time la, you do so slow already. Freaking no life AUNTIES.

So yesterday my classmate started her first day at the Ica too. Im happy because i don't have to eat alone at kopitiams like some emo already. lol, i feel so pathetic >.< My classmate worked there before so she have friends there, then when her friend know she is my friend. They asked her, "eh that blinkblink girl your friend uh?" then still do the blink eyes action. I swear with my life i never do that before lor. Zzz it cost only friggin $2 at Daiso, just go and get one la fucking retards _|_

My friend still can tell me Eh your eyelash like make you so famous in ICA huh, but for the wrong reasons. Like everyone know who you are but don't want to talk to you hahahahaha -.-" Idiot. Anyway, she first day already have 3 friends le ! I at least 2weeks and she's my only friend. FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL _|_

I am flooded by Malay language everyday. EVERYDAY. There wasn't a time i caugh a ball about what they are talking about. Zzz, nvm i believe all the chinese inside have the same feeling as me. the area i working at have 3 aunties 1 uncle. The uncle and 2 of the aunties are malay and the remaining 1 aunty is chinese. Then the 3 of them alway speak malay to each other then she also like me emo at one corner cse dont understand a single shyt. :B

I know i sound so racist now but well, they started it first !! _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment