Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hihi, today was supposed to be a happy day but my happiness ended when i came back to home bitter home~

So this is the thing, i know my family members are stupid but now then i realise their stupidity level, they are worse than retards + uneducated too.They are too stupid to understand fully the word 'PRIVACY'.

Mother fucker opened the letter with my salary on it while father fucker open my letter regarding my DBS card which i applied for internet banking usage. Ok this is still acpetable as i said they are idiots with no common sense. Open le still can comment say "Wah you alot money hor? Still got new card huh" Fuck lah, they DON'T even give me a miserable CENT during the holiday ok. Every amount is what i earn with my hardwork and sweat yet they at here sarcastic, i even have to pay for my own fares since mother fucker say "You want to work what also nobody ask you work so you pay yourself la".

Wait till when i'm older + financially stable, i hope they won't come bug me for $$ since i did none of that. Eat shyt better _|_ So when people open your mails, normal reaction is to be angry right? (I know they are 'Family' but to me they are just normal people who i am not close with) so i scolded them, and then again mother fucker say "why so scare ppl open your letter? Your bf face at there isit?" then she went on to tell father fucker that "Eh u go see her letter got her bf face on it" Fucking Xia lan right? Then the 2 dickless small fuckers at there laugh very loud. Funny meh? You too ugly till no girl want you is even more funny ok bastard & everyday face the comp v proud isit useless piece of shit. What did i do to deserve this fking family i really don't know.

Ok, i got no mood to blog any longer. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment