Wednesday, September 22, 2010


(Pupu is such a kuku because he purposely want me to take this direction which made my face look even rounder & his smaller. Is not like his face is even round in the first place lor tooty pig ~.~)

Firstly, HAPPY 15TH MONTHSARY TO PUPU & ME ! *SPAM LOVES*
PUPU CHERYL LOVEEEES PUPU GARY MUACKMUACKS <3<3<3

Wish my naughty boy the best of luck this friday! May ladyluck shine on you my dear *pray* <3

P.S: I'm deprived of sleep badly T.T I guess being a earlybird is just not for me no matter how hard i try. Being deprived of sleep = Ugly pimple pop out & Panda eyes ): . Everyday i can't wakeup on time which is 6amsharp and i hardly reach on time all thanks to the damn 960 with the jams & the ass aunties who love to squeeze me -_- Okay, school is going to reopen in a few weeks time so i must not f this job before then, Gambateh Cheryl! Fighting to the end Gogogo! I hope this self-support works (lol) & i will magically not be like a dead zombie when i wakeup tmr! D;

Bed's calling my name now lol, it is freaking 10.30 pm now only ~.~

Shall blog about the class chalet some other day when i i'm free :D

Nightnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment