Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tmr is TGIF :D Who doesn't love F.R.I.D.A.Y.S ?

Today was looking at hair dyes @ watsons. I asked the salesgirl and she gave me alot of advice :D I told her that this is the first time i am dying my hair and i'm scare the colour will not be seenable as i'm a newbie no skills so i would prefer a more bright colour so she reccomend me that i can try the brand Pathy (The one with preety japan girls) or sth instead of Liese (The bubble foam) as i heard that liese is quite good but she tried both and told me that liese is not as effective + expensive. She adviced me that i should not bleach my hair because i wanted a more bright brown later cui then my hair is gonecase already got colour no quality also no use >.< So in the end i cannot decide what colour i want & end up not getting anything even though longtime ago i already have intentions to do so -.-

Haiyoooo, what should i dye D:

I don't like my flabby arms ! ANGRY*

No comments:

Post a Comment