Friday, November 26, 2010

Last sat's delayed post :B



I tried curling my hair & it went haywire + out of shape. One side slanted one LOL

Took these 2 pikchas in the morning using my hp hence the quality, & bibi still wearing home clothes hehe! (Note that my undereye got white glitters here but at least half of them dissappeared left some part got only later on ._.)



That's my tea that my father made me drink everyday !



Bibi brought me Popsister when we were at Taka yay <3

Some blurry pikchas of Baby&me ~






The only clear photo of the day took with my cam. Reason being forgot to charge hence only one clear pict :X


Baby's t-shirt is super qian da because it have the word 'unregistered boyfriend' on it ...

P.s:
1)Bought my thigh-high socks (Dark grey) @ Msia ytd wheee but i don't have guts to wear it in Sg yet ._.

2)Wore Beanie to school today & it seemed like i'm wearing gold on my head, classmates like never see Beanie before o.o~

3) I wish Sg is Jap so i can dress outrageously (nice) & people won't give the "she is an alien from outer space" look -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment